• +852 3166 8500

  • info@visasoffice.com

Hong Kong Permanent Resident

If you’ve been a visa holder for 7 years or more, and can show a commitment to living in Hong Kong you can apply for Hong Kong Permanent Resident. Once granted, you can live and work in Hong Kong permanently and travel in and out from Hong Kong without travel conditions.

Living in Hong Kong

Living in Hong Kong can change your life forever. European expats have always found the former British colony a great place to live. Low taxes along with great living standards are other Hong Kong attractions. Being at the centre of Asia’s business hub it has an expat population of 100,000 or more. It is a distinctly transient place with people coming and going as work contracts and businesses dictate. People are open to welcoming new people to the city they love.

Hong Kong brings together like-minded, intelligent people from all over the world. All seeking rewards for their contribution to the working economy. The people of this cosmopolitan city enjoy working and playing hard. There is always something to do with a variety of bars and restaurants for all people’s tastes and ages. You can get every type of food you can imagine from your street vendor to Michelin star-rated restaurants.

Hong Kong packs in the outdoor activities with so much to do. Water sports, hiking, and other sports are all popular here. There are many open, green spaces in the middle of a concrete jungle where you can take a break and enjoy the open air.

Permanent residency

To apply for Hong Kong Permanent Resident, you need to have held a visa for a minimum of 7 years. You have to demonstrate your commitment to the region during your years of living in Hong Kong. Permanent residency allows you to work and live in the area permanently. There will be no more travel restrictions flying in and out of Hong Kong.

Tips for settling in Hong Kong

Moving to a new culture is daunting. Not only are you moving home and career, Hong Kong is an area with much to see and do. Here are some tips for settling into a new life in Hong Kong.

Free Online Assessment

Check your eligibility by completing a free online assessment.